BIC Biochar

3,800.00

Biochar is a high performance, carbon-rich organic fertilizer, produced by burning organic biomass a temperature of 300-1000°c.This is done in an environment with either low oxygen or one completely devoid of it (pyrolysis). It could also be produced in an environment with partial absence of oxygen (gasification). Biochar is used as a better alternative to chemical fertilizers for growing all kinds of crops. It is applied by mixing with the choice growth substrate in a suitable proportion, e.g 40%-60% or 30%-70%, with the biochar being the lower component.

9 in stock

Description

BIC Biochar is a nutrient-rich, organic and microbial inoculated medium, with an array of application areas such as helping with climate change, food security, renewable energy, waste management, among others. About 70% of the biochar composes of Carbon while the other 30% is made up of other essential elements needed for plants growth. The BIC Biochar also comes richly fortified with Lanthanum (La), Cerium (Ce), Praseodymium (Pr), Tungsten (W), Arsenic (As), Molybdenum (Mo), Nickel (Ni). It has a tremendously porous surface structure, which provides a great habitat for micro-organisms. This also increases bioavailability and creates a reservoir for water, nutrients and in certain applications, pollutants. Using it with whatever growth substrate of your choice, e.g, cocopeat, produces increased plant growth rates. This, in turn, provides an effective sink for sequestering atmospheric carbon dioxide.

Why you should use BIC Biochar
1. For increased fertility of your growth medium
2. It has a high water holding capacity, ensuring continual production irrespective of the season
3. For increased crop productivity
4. Reduces the need for nutrients containing Nitrogen and Phosphorus
5. Gets rid of heavy metals and other pollutants
6. When used with sand in a non-controlled environment, Biochar suppresses soil-borne pathogen, while
increasing the beneficial soil microorganisms
7. Binds toxins and prevents them from leaching into surface and ground water.

Additional information

Weight 15 kg

4 reviews for BIC Biochar

  1. graliontorile

    I’d incessantly want to be update on new blog posts on this web site, saved to favorites! .

    http://www.graliontorile.com/

  2. zoritoler imol

    I have learn some excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you set to create one of these great informative site.

    https://www.zoritolerimol.com

  3. Garage Door Installation in Cave Creek

    Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I’m inspired! Very useful information specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    https://phxgaragedoor.guru/garage-door-repair-in-cave-creek-az/

  4. zorivare worilon

    I too believe hence, perfectly indited post! .

    http://www.zorivareworilon.com/

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.