Advanced Hydroponics Fodder Production Course
What you will learn:
- How to reduce the cost of feeding your animals by up to 60%
- How to set up the perfect environment for your fodder to thrive
- How to know the right grains to use for good production
- How to prepare your grains for optimum growth result
- How to produce fodder for animals in a low-investment and low-maintenance system
- How to contribute to solving the herdsman menace in Nigeria
- How to produce fodder year round
This course is designed to teach you how to produce fodder using hydroponics technology. Fodder refers to coarse food composed of entire plants, including leaves, stalks, and grain of forages like corn, millet and sorghum. It is used to feed domestic animals as against having them forage for themselves.
Hydroponics is a method of growing plants without soil. This technology helps you reduce cost as it uses less water and space. Fodder production with Hydroponics enables you to produce more fodder than traditional farming and at a lower cost.
Due to the high digestibility of fodder, your animals will noticeably have an improved health in addition to the reduction in cost of feeding them. This also makes the quality of meat, dairy and fibre from these animals better, helping you earn even more from their sales.