BIC Grow Mix
BIC Grow Mix is a specially formulated grow medium for planting and growing crops year-round. It is designed to provide optimal conditions for plant growth, including proper aeration, nutrient availability, and moisture retention.
Farmers, gardeners, and horticulturists often use BIC Grow Mix as a ready-to-use growing medium for growing their crops.
It is generally designed to provide optimal yield for ornamental flowers, leafy and fruit vegetables such as kale, lettuce, celery, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumber, among other exotic plants.
The BIC Grow Mix is a blend of rice husk and biochar with nutrient-rich organic and microbial inoculants beneficial to plants healthy growth and human consumption. It is fortified with organic and microbial inoculants to further improve aeration and ensure healthy root development.
BIC Grow Mix can be pre-mixed with micronutrients, as well as complemented with other Organic Grow Media like Cocopeat and Potting soil, for plant growth.
Why you need the BIC Grow Mix
- Highly suitable for growing all kinds of crops
- Provides good water retention and helps maintain moisture levels around the rhizosphere.
- It improves plant growth and structure.
- Reduces the need for nutrients containing nitrogen and phosphorus.
- Helps maintain the required pH and ensure that plants can access and absorb nutrients efficiently.
- It gets rid of heavy metals and other pollutants.
- Reduces the risk of low crop yield during dry season
If you seek a sustainable means of growing crops year-round without the use of soil, Use BIC Grow Mix.