Hydroponics is the fastest way to grow your plants and vegetables. Soil-Less farming is used to grow fresh animal feeds and fresh fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, pepper, celery, cabbage and many more.
Achieve your learning goals in 2019 as you join Adebowale Onafowora and others in Abeokuta .Farmers and groups of interested individuals would learn how to take hold of the Hydroponics industry in making millions of naira in this technology driven era and also discover the diversity of and opportunities in the agribusiness value chain.
To this end, we welcome you to the last two episodes of our exclusively packaged URBAN AND SOILLESS FARMING MASTERCLASS in the months of November and December 2019.
Highlights of this are –
- Hydroponics Technology
- Recirculating Aquaculture fish farming System (RAS) technology
- Aquaponics farming techniques
- Miracle Mushrooms production
- Stevia (Sugar substitute) Production
- Spices and High value herbs processing
- Improved Agribusiness value chain strategies
Date: November 21st to 23rd AND December 19th to 21st 2019
Venue: BIC Soilless Technology Farms, 1-2, Sarumi close, Asero Estate, Abeokuta
Time: 10am – 4pm
Booking for accommodation close to the farm also available at N 7000/ night.
To complete your registration for this power packed event, simply pay into the following Bank Account.
BIC FARMS CONCEPTS – 4110042948, Polaris Bank Plc
What you stand to gain?
- Hydroponics guide DVD
- Hydroponics guide manual
- The “Azolla” guide manual
- In addition, you will receive 3 months direct mentoring from Adebowale Onafowora
- Market linkage opportunities with agro allied firms and companies.
- Opportunity to be a member of Hydroponics commercial growers forum.
- Access to exclusive high value exotic seeds.
Course will include,
- Course materials