Hydroponics is the fastest way to grow your plants and vegetables. Soil-Less farming is used to grow fresh animal feeds and fresh fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, pepper, celery, cabbage and many more.
The best time to get started in this enviable industry was some years ago. The next best time is NOW! Make this new year different for yourself. Join the moving wagon where Adebowale Onafowora and his team in Abeokuta teach farmers and groups of interested individuals how to take hold of the Hydroponics industry in making millions of naira in this technology driven era.
To this end, we welcome you to our exclusively packaged URBAN AND SOILLESS FARMING MASTERCLASS .
Highlights of this are –
- Hydroponics Technology
- Recirculating Aquaculture fish farming System (RAS) technology
- Aquaponics farming techniques
- Stevia (Sugar substitute) Production
- Spices and High value herbs processing
- Improved Agribusiness value chain strategies
Date: June 24th to 26th
Online – Facebook live (live interactive sessions)
On-site: BIC Soilless Technology Farms, 1-2, Sarumi close, Asero Estate, Abeokuta (for those who can be physically present).
All safety measures would be strictly adhered to.
Mode: Classes would be held online for trainees who cannot be physically present. Such trainees can come in for their practical sessions at their convenience.
Time: 10am – 4pm
Cost: Non-refundable fee of N
100,000 N50,000 (50% off if registration is done before 17th June. N100,000 after)
To complete your registration for this power packed event, simply pay into the following Bank Account.
BIC FARMS CONCEPTS – 4110042948, Polaris Bank Plc
What you stand to gain?
- Hydroponics guide DVD
- Hydroponics guide manual
- The “Azolla” guide manual
- In addition, you will receive 3 months direct mentoring from Adebowale Onafowora
- Market linkage opportunities with agro allied firms and companies.
- Opportunity to be a member of Hydroponics commercial growers forum.
- Access to exclusive high value exotic seeds.
Course will include,
- Course materials