[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”General Details” tab_id=”1517290430690-21fab7ff-120f”][vc_column_text]At BIC FARMS Concepts commercial hydroponic greenhouse provides the ideal environment for optimal vegetable growth. Our staff of in-house experts removes the mystery by stepping you through the BIC turnkey process, from consultation and design to integration and construction.
Our single source solution provides the structure, growing systems, temperature control, computer operations ( optional ), engineering, and installation crews. Superior growth, taste, and success of your produce are the direct result of proper irrigation, fertigation and ventilation systems used to control your greenhouse environment.
The BIC FARMS Concepts hydroponic greenhouse provides the precision equipment needed to optimize your produce.
In addition to the greenhouse, BIC FARMS CONCEPTS can also help its clients to purchase the following:
1.Commercial Vegetable Greenhouse & Greenhouses of all sizes
2.Energy retention equipment, including shade curtains
3.Irrigation systems, including hydroponics
5.Customized growing systems
6.Heating, cooling & ventilation systems
9.System integration products
Advantages to vegetables
- One is able to produce 3 – 4 times more vegetables in a shorter period than in conventional farming.
2. Plants have a balanced supply of air water and nutrients ensuring that they reach full genetic potential in terms of productivity.
3. As one has control over the growing conditions, production can be timed more effectively to satisfy market demand
4. The plants are more robust and therefore resistant to pests and diseases.
5. There are no troublesome weeds and stray seedlings create the need to use herbicides.
6. There is reduced turnaround time between planting as no soil preparation is required
7. Stable and significantly increased yields and shorter crop maturation cycle can be utilized by families with small or no yard space
Comparison of crop yield between hydroponic and soils grown vegetables
|Crop(No. of harvest a year using hydroponics)||Yield using soil(Tones per hectare at harvest time)||Yield using Hydroponics(Tones per hectare at harvest time)|
|Lettuce (10)||52||300 – 330|
|Tomato (2)||82 – 100||350 – 400|
|Cucumber (3)||10 – 30||700 – 800|
|Carrot||15 – 20||55 – 75|
|Potato||20 – 40||120|
|Peppers||20 – 30||85 – 105|
|Cabbage||20 – 40||180 – 190|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Technical Info” tab_id=”1517290430852-77bec4f9-8070″][vc_column_text]The construction of a complete greenhouse includes:
1. Site Preparation
3. Heating/Cooling Equipment
4. Thermostats and Controls
5. Irrigation System
6. Nutrient Tank or Injector System
7. Growing System
The available sizes of green house includes;[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Product Images” tab_id=”1517383038211-aa518ed6-9259″][vc_column_text][envira-gallery id=”592″]