Hydroponics is the fastest way to grow your plants and vegetables. Soil-Less farming is used to grow fresh animal feeds and fresh fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, celery, cabbage and many more.
Get on board early this year, join Adebowale Onafowora and his team in Abeokuta as farmers and groups of interested individuals are taught how to take hold of the Hydroponics industry in making millions of naira in this technology driven era. Alongside this is our exclusively packaged MAXIMIZE AGRIBIZ, offered to you at NO extra cost for the Early Birds. This features:
- Agribusiness Value Chain
- Processing of agri products
- Packaging of agri products like tomato paste, tea bag, spices, etc
Date: March 26th to 28th
Venue: BIC Soilless Technology Farms, 1-2, Sarumi close, Asero Estate, Abeokuta
Time: 10am – 4pm
Cost: Non-refundable fee of N
100,000 60,000 (40% off if registration is between now and 21st March. N100,000 after)
To complete your registration for this power packed event, simply pay into the following Bank Account. BIC FARMS CONCEPTS – 4110042948, Polaris Bank Plc. (Training fee is non-refundable but can be carried over to the next available training if you aren’t able to attend the current one.)
What you stand to gain?
- Hydroponics guide DVD
- Hydroponics guide manual
- The “Azolla” guide manual
- In addition, you will receive 3 months direct mentoring from Adebowale Onafowora
- Market linkage opportunities with agro allied firms and companies.
- Opportunity to be a member of Hydroponics commercial growers forum.
- Access to exclusive high value exotic seeds.
Course will include,
- Course materials